WordPress for Beginners – A Complete Guide to WordPress!
In 2022, it’s never been easier to build a fantastic, responsive website that looks great on computers, tablets, and mobile phones.
You can learn WordPress without buying web hosting or a domain name. I’ll show you how you can set it all up on your own computer using free tools.
What Will You Learn?
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with Wordpress.
- Understand the main features of Wordpress
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- Know how to configure Wordpress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their Wordpress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser